or this “Agreement”
) constitute a legal agreement between you and SWAT Mobility Pte. Ltd. (Company No. 201541265K) (“the Company”
), and downloading, installing or using any associated software supplied by the Company (“the Software”
) which overall purpose is to enable persons seeking transportation to certain destinations to be matched with the Company’s transportation services, third party transportation providers, drivers and vehicle operators (collectively, the “Service”
THE COMPANY IS BOTH A TECHNOLOGY AND TRANSPORTATION SERVICE COMPANY
THAT PROVIDES TECHNOLOGY AND TRANSPORTATION SERVICES. IN THE EVENT THAT YOUR REQUEST IS SHARED WITH THIRD PARTY TRANSPORTATION SERVICE PROVIDERS, IT IS UP TO THE THIRD PARTY TRANSPORTATION PROVIDERS (“THE SERVICE PROVIDER
“) TO OFFER TRANSPORTATION SERVICES TO YOU AND IT IS UP TO YOU TO ACCEPT SUCH TRANSPORTATION SERVICES. IN THESE EVENTS, THE SERVICE OF THE COMPANY IS TO LINK YOU WITH SUCH TRANSPORTATION SERVICE PROVIDERS. THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR THE ACTS AND/OR OMISSIONS OF ANY THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS.
Representations, Warranties And Obligations
You may only access the Service using authorized means. It is your responsibility to check and ensure that you have downloaded the correct Software for your device. The Company is not liable if you do not have a compatible device or if you have downloaded the wrong version of the Software to your device. The Company reserves the right not to permit you to use the Service should you use the Application and/or the Software with an incompatible or unauthorized device or for purposes other than which the Software and/or the Application is intended to be used.
By using the Software or the Application, you agree that:
1. You will only use the Service for lawful purposes;You will only use the Service for the purpose for which it is intended to be used;
2. You will not use the Application for sending or storing any unlawful material or for fraudulent purposes;
3. You will not use the Application and/or the Software to cause nuisance, annoyance, inconvenience or make fake bookings;
4. You will not use the Service, Application and/or Software for purposes other than obtaining the Service;
5. You shall not contact the Service Provider for purposes other than the Service;
5. You will not impair the proper operation of the network;You shall not intentionally or unintentionally cause or attempt to cause damage to the Company or the Service Provider;
6. You will not try to harm the Service, Application and/or the Software in any way whatsoever;
7. You will not copy, or distribute the Software or other content without written permission from the Company;
8. You will only use the Software and/or the Application for your own use and will not resell it to a third party;
9. You will keep secure and confidential your account password or any identification we provide you which allows access to the Service;
10. You will provide us with whatever proof of identity we may reasonably request or require;
11. You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information as required for the Service and undertake the responsibility to maintain and update your information in a timely manner to keep it accurate, current and complete at all times during the term of this Agreement. You agree that the Company may rely on your information as accurate, current and complete. You acknowledge that if your information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete in any respect, the Company has the right but not the obligation to terminate this Agreement and your use of the Service at any time with or without notice;
12. You will only use an access point or data account (AP) which you are authorized to use;
13. You shall not employ any means to defraud the Company or enrich yourself, through any means, whether fraudulent or otherwise, through any event, promotion or campaign launched by the Company to encourage new subscription or usage of the Service by new or existing customers;
14. You are aware that when using the Service, standard telecommunication charges or data charges will apply;
15. You shall not cause a nuisance or behave in an inappropriate or disrespectful manner towards the Company or the Service Provider regardless of any misgivings that you may have against the Company or the Service Provider;
16. You shall not impair or circumvent the proper operation of the network which the Service operates on;
17. You agree that the Service is provided on a reasonable effort basis;
You may choose to pay for the Service by SWAT credits and where available, by credit card and or debit card (“Card”)
2. .In the event that you choose to pay for the Service by Card, you will need to register a valid Card which belongs to you in accordance with the instructions within the Application.
3. If the Card belongs to another person, such as your parents, you hereby warrant and agree that you have obtained their permission to use the Card for the payment of the Service.
4. You agree that we may verify and authorize your Card details when you first register the Card with us as well as when you use the Service.
5. You agree that we may issue a reasonable authorization hold, which is not an actual charge against your Card, in order to verify your payment method via a Card. The hold may appear in your statement as “pending”. The authorization hold is issued as a preventive measure against any unauthorized or fraudulent usage of your Card.
6. In the event your payment by credit card is processed in overseas, you will be liable for any additional charges in relation thereto.
7. Once you have initiated and completed a journey using the Service you are required to make payment in full to the Company. or the Service Provider and your payment is non-refundable. If you have any complaints in relation to the service provided, then that dispute must be taken up with the Company or the Service Provider directly.
9. You agree that you will cooperate in relation to any financial crime screening that is required and to assist us in complying with any prevailing laws or regulations in place.You shall be responsible to resolve any disputes with your Card company on your own.
You agree that this Agreement shall be subject to all prevailing statutory taxes, duties, fees, charges and/or costs, however denominated, as may be in force and in connection with any future taxes that may be introduced at any point of time. You further agree to use your best efforts to do everything necessary and required by the relevant laws to enable, assist and/or defend the Company to claim or verify any input tax credit, set off, rebate or refund in respect of any taxes paid or payable in connection with the Services supplied under this Agreement.
License Grant & Restrictions
You shall not (i) license, sublicense, sell, resell, transfer, assign, distribute or otherwise commercially exploit or make available to any third party the Application and/or the Software in any way; (ii) modify or make derivative works based on the Application and/or the Software; (iii) create internet “links” to the Application or “frame” or “mirror” any Software on any other server or wireless or internet-based device; (iv) reverse engineer or access the Software in order to (a) build a competitive product or service, (b) build a product using similar ideas, features, functions or graphics of the Application and/or the Software, or (c) copy any ideas, features, functions or graphics of the Application and/or the Software, (v) launch an automated program or script, including, but not limited to, web spiders, web crawlers, web robots, web ants, web indexers, bots, viruses or worms, or any program which may make multiple server requests per second, or unduly burdens or hinders the operation and/or performance of the Application and/or the Software, (vi) use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine”, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Services or its contents; (vii) post, distribute or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior consent of the owner of such proprietary rights, (viii) remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in the Service.
You may use the Software and/or the Application only for your personal, non-commercial purposes and shall not use the Software and/or the Application to: (i) send spam or otherwise duplicative or unsolicited messages; (ii) send or store infringing, obscene, threatening, libelous, or otherwise unlawful or tortious material, including but not limited to materials harmful to children or violative of third party privacy rights; (iii) send material containing software viruses, worms, trojan horses or other harmful computer code, files, scripts, agents or programs; (iv) interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Software and/or the Application or the data contained therein; (v) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Software and/or the Application or its related systems or networks; or (vi) Impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity (vii) to abstain from any conduct that could possibly damage the Company’s reputation or amount to being disreputable.
Intellectual Property Ownership
Personal Data Protection
Please refer to our Personal Data Protection Policy published on https://www.swatmobility.com/privacy-policy.
Third Party Interactions
Repair or Cleaning Fees
You shall be responsible for the cost of repair for any damage to or necessary cleaning of the Company’s and Service Provider’s vehicle as a result of your misuse of the Service or in breach of the terms herein. The Company reserves the right to facilitate payment for reasonable cost of such Repair or Cleaning on behalf of the Service Provider via your designated payment method or demand from you in cash, in the event a request for repair or cleaning request by the Service Provider has been verified by the Company.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY, OR GUARANTEE AS TO THE RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, QUALITY, SUITABILITY, AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SERVICES, APPLICATION AND/OR THE SOFTWARE OR THAT THE SAME WILL WORK AS INTENDED ON YOUR PHONE, COMPUTER, TABLET OR OTHER DEVICE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT (A) THE USE OF THE SERVICE, APPLICATION AND/OR THE SOFTWARE WILL BE SECURE, TIMELY, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR OPERATE IN COMBINATION WITH ANY OTHER HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, SYSTEM OR DATA, (B) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS, (C) ANY STORED DATA WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIALS PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE APPLICATION WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS, (E) ERRORS OR DEFECTS IN THE APPLICATION AND/OR THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED, OR (F) THE APPLICATION OR THE SERVER(S) THAT MAKE THE APPLICATION AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR (G) THE APPLICATION AND/OR THE SOFTWARE TRACKS YOU OR THE VEHICLE USED BY THE SERVICE PROVIDER. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED TO YOU STRICTLY ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. ALL CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED AND DISCLAIMED TO THE HIGHEST AND MAXIMUM EXTENT.THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY, OR GUARANTEE AS TO THE RELIABILITY, SAFETY, TIMELINESS, QUALITY, SUITABILITY OR AVAILABILITY OF ANY SERVICES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE SERVICE PROVIDER OBTAINED BY OR FROM THIRD PARTIES THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE, APPLICATION AND/OR THE SOFTWARE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, AND ANY THIRD PARTY SERVICES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE SERVICE PROVIDER REMAINS SOLELY AND ABSOLUTELY WITH YOU AND YOU SHALL HAVE NO RECOURSE WHATSOEVER TO THE COMPANY.
THE SERVICE, APPLICATION AND/OR THE SOFTWARE MAY BE SUBJECT TO LIMITATIONS, DELAYS, AND OTHER PROBLEMS INHERENT IN THE USE OF THE INTERNET AND ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS INCLUDING THE DEVICE USED BY YOU OR THE SERVICE PROVIDER BEING FAULTY, NOT CONNECTED, OUT OF RANGE, SWITCHED OFF OR NOT FUNCTIONING. THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DELAYS, DELIVERY FAILURES, DAMAGES OR LOSSES RESULTING FROM SUCH PROBLEMS.
Limitation of Liability
ANY CLAIMS AGAINST THE COMPANY BY YOU SHALL IN ANY EVENT BE LIMITED TO THE AGGREGATE AMOUNT OF ALL AMOUNTS ACTUALLY PAID BY AND/OR DUE FROM YOU IN UTILISING THE SERVICE DURING THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO SUCH CLAIMS. EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY AND/OR ITS LICENSORS AND/OR SERVICE PROVIDER BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, ECONOMIC, FUTURE SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY TYPE OR KIND (INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY, PERSONAL PROPERTY, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS AND LOSS OF DATA, REVENUE, PROFIT, USE OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE). THE COMPANY AND/OR ITS LICENSORS AND/OR SERVICE PROVIDER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE OR INJURY WHICH MAY BE INCURRED BY OR CAUSED TO YOU OR TO ANY PERSON FOR WHOM YOU HAVE BOOKED THE SERVICE FOR, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS, DAMAGE OR INJURY ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE SERVICE, APPLICATION AND/OR THE SOFTWARE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, APPLICATION AND/OR THE SOFTWARE, ANY RELIANCE PLACED BY YOU ON THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY OR EXISTENCE OF ANY ADVERTISING, OR AS A RESULT OF ANY RELATIONSHIP OR TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDER, ADVERTISER OR SPONSOR WHOSE ADVERTISING APPEARS ON THE WEBSITE OR IS REFERRED TO BY THE SERVICE, APPLICATION AND/OR THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF THE COMPANY AND/OR ITS LICENSORS AND/OR SERVICE PROVIDER HAVE BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE COMPANY DOES NOT AND WILL NOT ASSESS NOR MONITOR THE SUITABILITY, LEGALITY, ABILITY, MOVEMENT OR LOCATION OF ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS INCLUDING THE SERVICE PROVIDERS, ADVERTISERS AND/OR SPONSORS AND YOU EXPRESSLY WAIVE AND RELEASE THE COMPANY FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS INCLUDING SERVICE PROVIDERS, ADVERTISERS AND/OR SPONSORS.THE COMPANY WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO DISPUTES, NEGOTIATIONS OF DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND SUCH THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS INCLUDING THE SERVICE PROVIDERS, ADVERTISERS AND/OR SPONSORS. UNLESS YOU ARE CORPORATE CUSTOMER WITH A CURRENT CORPORATE ACCOUNT WITH US, WE CANNOT AND WILL NOT PLAY ANY ROLE IN MANAGING PAYMENTS BETWEEN YOU AND THE THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS, INCLUDING THE SERVICE PROVIDER, ADVERTISERS AND/OR SPONSORS. RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE DECISIONS YOU MAKE REGARDING SERVICES AND PRODUCTS OFFERED VIA THE SERVICE, SOFTWARE AND/OR THE APPLICATION (WITH ALL ITS IMPLICATIONS) RESTS SOLELY WITH AND ON YOU. YOU EXPRESSLY WAIVE AND RELEASE THE COMPANY FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS, CAUSES OF ACTION, OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, SOFTWARE AND/OR THE APPLICATION, OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE THIRD PARTIES INCLUDING THE SERVICE PROVIDERS, ADVERTISERS AND/OR SPONSORS INTRODUCED TO YOU BY THE SERVICE, SOFTWARE AND/OR THE APPLICATION. THE QUALITY OF THE THIRD PARTY TRANSPORTATION SERVICE PROVIDERS SCHEDULED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS ENTIRELY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE SERVICE PROVIDERS WHO ULTIMATELY PROVIDES SUCH TRANSPORTATION SERVICES TO YOU.NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR THE SERVICE PROVIDER SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY NON-PERFORMANCE DUE TO EVENTS OF FORCE MAJEURE WHICH INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO AN ACT OF GOD INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NATURAL DISASTERS, TYPHOONS OR FLOOD, AN ACT OF WAR, CIVIL DISRUPTIONS OR STRIKES OR THE ANTICIPATION OF THE SAME, CRIMINAL ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF THIRD PARTIES, INDUSTRIAL ACTIONS, UNFORESEEABLE TRAFFIC CONDITIONS, SEIZURE UNDER LEGAL PROCESS, NATIONAL OR LOCAL DISRUPTIONS TO AIR, GROUND OR WATER TRANSPORTATION NETWORKS OR BREAKDOWN IN COMMUNICATION OR INFORMATION SYSTEMS.
The Company may give notice by means of a general notice on the Application, electronic mail to your email address in the records of the Company, or by written communication sent by Registered mail or pre-paid post to your address in the record of the Company. Such notice shall be deemed to have been given upon the expiration of 48 hours after mailing or posting (if sent by Registered mail or pre-paid post) or 1 hour after sending (if sent by email). You may give notice to the Company (such notice shall be deemed given when received by the Company) by letter sent by courier or registered mail to the Company using the contact details as provided in the Application.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Agreement shall be governed by Singapore
to which you hereby agree to submit to.In the event that the law in an Alternate Country does not allow jurisdiction to be that of the courts of Singapore
or where judgment of an Singapore
court is unenforceable in the Alternate Country, unresolved disputes shall be referred to the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (‘SIAC’), in accordance with the Rules of the SIAC as modified or amended from time to time (the “Rules”) by a sole arbitrator appointed by the mutual agreement of the Parties (the “Arbitrator”). If Parties are unable to agree on an arbitrator, the Arbitrator shall be appointed by the President of SIAC in accordance with the Rules.The seat and venue of the arbitration shall be Singapore, in the English language and the fees of the Arbitrator shall be borne equally by the Parties, provided that the Arbitrator may require that such fees be borne in such other manner as the Arbitrator determines is required in order for this arbitration clause to be enforceable under applicable law.
You hereby agree that the Company is entitled to terminate this Agreement immediately if it finds in its absolute discretion that you are in breach of any of the terms stipulated in this Agreement. For the avoidance of doubt, the termination of this Agreement shall not require the Company to compensate, reimburse or cover any cost incurred by you as a result of such termination.Appendix - Jurong Island Services: Ride Rules on Public Buses and AV's
1. Remind all passengers that smoking is not permitted in queue line or on the AV
2. Open to public to call for a ride, except for those of the following conditions/exceptions:
1. Recent surgery or illness
2. Heart Conditions
3. Neck, back or bone ailment
5. Under the influence of drugs or alcohol
6. Person below 1.2m in height
3. No PMD's, perms, wheelchairs and/or pets are allowed on the AV
4. No eating or drinking is allowed on the AV
5. Due to restrains, some large guests may not be able to ride